INCOME TAX & BOOKKEEPING SERVICE
Serving Mesquite and Dallas Metroplex Area
Certified Public Accountant and QuickBooks ProAdvisor
22 Years Experience
Pamela J. Craine, Owner/Certified Public Accountant 2306 Guthrie Rd. Ste. 155 Garland,TX 75043
Located in the Independence Park Office Building Behind Susser Bank
We have reached the end of the 2020 Tax Year filing for this season. The individual tax return filing extension deadline was October 15, 2021. If you have not filed your 2020 tax return, we can still prepare that for you. Please call our office soon. We have begun preparations for the 2022 Tax Season but can still prepare any year needed.
SIMPLE INDIVIDUAL RETURNS
- Fast electronic filing and direct deposit of your refund.
- Secure portal to upload your tax documents, review & sign your completed return, and pay online. No visit to the office necessary!
- If you prefer, easy drop off of your tax documents with no appointment necessary.
- Friendly, personal service, around all year just in case you have any tax issues that show up after you've filed your return.
- If needed, an appointment time is set for an overview and signing of completed return - no long lines!
- Fast completion time, simple returns are often ready the next day.
COMPLICATED INDIVIDUAL RETURNS/SMALL BUSINESS RETURNS
- Although we handle the simplest of tax returns, we cater to individuals and small businesses whose income tax return has become too complicated for self-preparation.
- Secure portal upload/retrieval of confidential documents.
- Our professional tax preparation software combined with our years of experience can handle tax returns with unique tax situations.
- We file regular C Corporation, S Corporation, and Partnership returns as well.
- These returns consist of four to five page returns with many schedules and attachments and we have the software and experience to handle it all.
- We calculate your depreciation and year-end accounting adjustments for you.
FIDUCIARY RETURNS FOR ESTATES AND TRUSTS
- An estate is a legal entity that holds title to a decedent's probate property from the date of death until the property is distributed to the heirs.
- Form 1041, an Income Tax Return for the estate (not an Estate return), must be filed for estates that have $600 or more gross income in the tax year. Don't overlook this filing requirement if you are the estate representative.
- Trusts are legal arrangements under which legal title to property is held by one party for the benefit of another.
- Form 1041 must be filed for Trusts that have any taxable income or gross income of $600 or more.
- We offer tax planning services that help you anticipate your income tax due or refund for the coming year.
- Be proactive and learn how to manage your tax return.
- The June timeframe is the best time to take a look at where you are for the current year because there is still enough time left in the year to make adjustments to your withholding or make other changes that will lower your income tax that will be due at tax time or even plan for a refund!
- Please give us a call and schedule an appointment for this very affordable service that will give you a great peace of mind about your income taxes.
BOOKKEEPING AND PAYROLL SERVICE In addition to income tax preparation for both individuals and small businesses, we also offer bookkeeping and payroll preparation for small businesses. It is our goal to provide you with an accurate income tax return, and/or complete accounting of your business income and expenses, and friendly, efficient service. Pricing is based on your needs. Give us a call for a quote.
QUICKBOOKS PRO ADVISOR We use QuickBooks Online in our firm. We've found that it is user friendly, has great flexibility to suit your needs, and most of all, it is affordable. You can decide how much data entry you want to do at your level and we take care of the rest.
For expert, affordable, service with a personal touch from an accountant and staff that cares about you, choose Pamela J. Craine, C.P.A.
No accountant-client relationship exists when viewing this website. All information is for educational purposes only.
Check Tax RefundClick here
to quickly find the status of your tax refund...
Our convenient Tax Center provides an array of tax information all in one place. Click here
for more information...
Our convenient Financial Calculators can help you plan for your future. Click here
for more information...
Paycheck CalculatorsClick here
to use our handy Paycheck Calculators...